Monday, March 3, 2008

Halfway point

So in an effort to let all this agitation go, I'm gonna write it out.

I remember when Doug told us that around February/March Sophie and David got antsy, Sophie more than David cuz' she hadn't left, didn't get to recuperate, see her family/friends, whatever.
It's like the halfway point when you're almost done, but not quite,

still don't know what's happening next

miss people so bad it hurts

want a hug that I don't have to ask for
you know that feeling....

Anyways, that's how I feel, now, but I know it'll get better and I'll work at it so it does b/c I promised myself before getting into this that I wouldn't let this place get to me, wouldn't let it make me hateful, not towards myself, or the wonderful people I met here, or my roomie, or anyone else who tends to get the flak when I'm feeling bad...so I'm gonna work it out, and I do feel better now, Now that it's on paper, or electronic paper or whatever. and Nissa was right, I need to sing more and write in my journal more and go to church.

This is the month of my birth, it's the perfect time for change

1 comment:

Miss Bolly said...

Becky,

Antsy is putting it mildly. Really mildly. I was massively depressed. I put up some incoherent ramblings at the time, which you can see at http://swansigh.livejournal.com/101513.html#cutid1 if you're interested and it might get you through. Hang in there. This is the worst time. Find things to occupy you time and your mind. Laziness was my worst demon. Let me know if you need to talk.

Sophie