Thursday, January 31, 2008

I think I've got a plan

So I'm anxious and leaving for Thailand and Cambodia in two days and I still have no idea about the future, but I've sent e-mails and gotten replies and I'm going to apply to four internships in the states and if I get it I do and if I don't I don't and there's always, bumming around my parents new place findng some random job in a coffee shop or splurging whatever is left of my pathetic salary here and traveling round till I find a new place to call home and I'm realizing everything doesn't have to be planned and I don't really have to know what I'm doing or where it's headed and I love theatre more than chinese and I can learn a language anywhere and I just want to be content, to be happy and doing theatre will do that and teaching won't and I'm going to be satisfied with that choice and not worry about what my friends think or my parents think or whether or not I'm capable of going far and just focus on trying harder and growing and changing and getting better with age, like cheese.

No comments: