OMG, this has been the best week ever. I'm so full of happy feelings I just thought I'd start this blog today. Alright so, Grinnell Corps Fellows in the past haven't really been happy with the program here for a number of reasons. It's not easy to make friends, there's too much bureacracy, etc. etc. Be that as it may, I'm having a wonderful time!
Take today for instance, we went out with Candy to Macao Peninsula to eat Dim Sum and check out a place to do Yoga. Well the yoga place, Yoga World, is amazing. Three pretty rooms, one with treadmills (with t.v.'s in them), ellipticals (with fan's in them) and bikes, a room for the 8 dance classes they have and a room for yoga as well as a locker room. What makes this place better is that it's women only, their yoga guy is from this awesome place in India, supposedly known for it's yogic wisdom and it's pretty cheap. US$50 a month for 4 days a week as many classes as you want. I'm so excited. I'm going to be healthy and not stressed.
Good thing number two, our second couch surfer is here. He's really cool, from Minnesota and is an engineer doing teaching of sorts in Korea. Oh man, we're off to the hash and then tonight drinks with Joni and her brother who are over from Hong Kong. I'm so happy I could sing and probably will. Yes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment