Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dim Sum and an explanation

so Queen of the Bus, if you're wondering why I chose that name read on.

The other day Nissa and I were heading back from Macao Peninsula and the bus we got on was crowded beyond belief. we were stuck up front, NIssa practically sitting in the driver's lap and me practically pressed up against the front windows. For some reason, on really crowded buses both Nissa and I become silly so we started joking and I mentioned how I felt like the maidenhead of the boat, you know the carving on the prow that is proudly flaunted as a boat moves through the water, and as maidenhead I decided that made me Queen of the Bus, so now I am and I've learned to say it in Chinese and if I'm ever ridiculous on the bus will probably yell it out loud, but now I am the Queen!

No comments: